Oral B Oral B Professional Care

Oral B Triumph

Oral B Advance Power

Oral B Refills

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Oral B Triumph FlossAction Power Toothbrush Refills (3 Count), plus 1 Power Polisher Refill

Product Description

The new clinically superior new FlossAction brushhead features vibrating yellow MicroPulse bristles with a rubberized surface which penetrate deep between teeth for a floss-like clean. As the bristles penetrate between the teeth, the pads grip the surface of the teeth to sweep away food and plaque. Patented Smart Technology with dentist-inspired feedback helps you brush your best every day. This Smart technology enables the handle to communicate to the user when to replace individual brushheads. Smart Technology features available only when used with Oral-B Triumph ProfessionalCare 9000 series toothbrush. FlossAction Brushheads fit all Oral-B ProfessionalCare/Oral-B AdvancePower Rechargeable Power Toothbrushes but do not fit Oral-B Sonic Complete or CrossAction Power Toothbrushes.

Product Details

* Amazon Sales Rank: #79906 in Health and Beauty
* Brand: Oral B
* Model: EB 25-3
* Dimensions: 4.00" h x 1.50" w x 4.00" l, .13 pounds

Features

* 3 Oral B FlossAction refills, plus a Power Polisher refill, total 4 toothbrush heads
* Floss-Like Clean, cleans as effectively as brushing and flossing
* Patented Smart Technology from Oral B
* Dentists recommend changing your brushheads every three months
* Fits all Oral-B ProfessionalCare/Oral-B AdvancePower Rechargeable Power Toothbrushes

Customer Reviews

Love 'em5
Been using this toothbrush for a while now, I think it's a great product and worth buying brush refills for.

Wonderful wonderful product, great combination5
This is a wonderful power toothbrush refill, I think it is the best brush heads from Oral B so far, it makes my teeth so clean, I can feel my mouth so fresh every time when I am done my toothbrushing. I use the flossaction heads twice a day (morning and night), I only use the Power Polisher head once a week to make sure I don't get the tea stain on my teeth, so this is a great combination for me. Price wise, comparing it to my local drug store, it saved me about[..]per pack, plus no sales tax on Amazon.com, I bought two pack of them, Amazon.com gave me free of shipping, great deal, go Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment