Oral B Oral B Professional Care

Oral B Triumph

Oral B Advance Power

Oral B Refills

Friday, June 12, 2009

Braun Oral B EB17-6 Power Toothbrush Replacement Brush Heads (6 FlexiSoft Refills)

Product Description

Designed to care for and maintain healthy teeth and gums, Oral-B FlexiSoft Replacement 2x 3-pk. Toothbrush Heads fit all Oral B Power toothbrushes (sold separately). Each replacement brush head features FlexiSoft bristles engineered to be extremely gentle on teeth and gums. The advanced system cleans thoroughly and polishes teeth with the benefit of Oral B technology; color-identifier bands make this multi-pack ideal for families.

Product Details

* Amazon Sales Rank: #47061 in Health and Beauty
* Brand: Oral B
* Model: EB-17

Features

* 6 replacement brush heads fits all Braun Oral-B electric toothbrushes
* Helps keep teeth naturally white
* Brush heads have removable color-code rings
* Indicator bristles' color fades to signal when brush head needs replacement
* Soft, rounded bristles in center protect teeth from too-firm brushing

Customer Reviews

Maybe these are real...5
I admit they don't look like the real McCoy. However, they work well for me. My theory is that they are real but ancient. Maybe the seller bought up a bunch at a liquidation site. I am really curious now: are they fake or not.

Very good5
These work just fine for my ancient Braun. No problems if this is what you need.

*ONLY 1 STAR (not 4) -- spotty quality!4
Interesting replacement heads. The replacement heads sold by this particular seller almost seem like they're of lower or at least different quality than the heads my toothbrush originally came with and other replacements I've used in the past. These are different because 1)they seem to vibrate more violently which results in louder operation, 2) the blue bristles do not turn white to indicate wear, and 3) the grey "Oral-B" label quickly wore off. These heads clean my teeth but don't seem to be as refined as the heads I've purchased from Amazon directly (the ones eligible for Free Super Saver Shipping). ***New update: definitely defective products--one of the new heads cannot even stay on my toothbrush--it slides off as I brush! Very disappointed with this product and shocked that inferior replacement heads are being sold like they're the real deal. I originally scored it 4 stars because although not refined, it did the job. However, after seeing additional problems with the other heads, I'm convinced the product actually sucks and deserves only 1 star. You're not saving any money if you can't use all of the toothbrush heads you paid for. If I knew how to change the star rating on my review, it would be 1 star rather than 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment