Oral B Oral B Professional Care

Oral B Triumph

Oral B Advance Power

Oral B Refills

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Oral-B Sonic Replacement Brush Head (3 ct.)

Customer Reviews

Oral B Sonic Replacement Heads5
I am very satisfied with the order & delivery time of this product. I received exactly what i ordered in a very timely fashion. And much less expensive than bought in a store. Keep up the good work.
Barb

Excellent brush head5
Very comfortable, functional, and effective. Using the discoloration of the bristles as life indicator is brilliant and useful. 3 ct. package is affordable. There is really nothing to complain about.

Expensive brush heads at reasonable price5
I was shocked when I saw the price in the drug store for he Oral-B Sonic Replacement Brush Heads. I was pleased to see it offered on Amazon at a very reasonable price.

No comments:

Post a Comment