Oral B Oral B Professional Care

Oral B Triumph

Oral B Advance Power

Oral B Refills

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Oral-B Pro White Replacement Brush Head (3 ct.)

Customer Reviews

not sure if it does anything3
I use this sometimes in addition to the floss action brush heads but I can't tell if they do anything. My teeth are white to begin with so it's hard to tell if this works.

best knwn to me5
We are, my wife and I, very happy wth our new OralB electric tooth brushes Much better that any other one we ever had. Advance technology. Marco Y Mercedes. Oral B Triumph 9400 Toothbrush

not bad...5
while brushing, i felt the dual action brush head worked better, but I did notice my teeth getting whiter by the week, which did not happen with the dual action brush head.

No comments:

Post a Comment