Oral B Oral B Professional Care

Oral B Triumph

Oral B Advance Power

Oral B Refills

Monday, April 13, 2009

Oral B EB17-3 Power Toothbrush Replacement Brush Heads (3 Adult Refills)

Product Description
Deeper, more thorough clean. Brush Heads Fit: Triumph, Oral-B ProfessionalCare®, Vitality and Oral-B AdvancePower

Customer Reviews

great5
Our family has used Oral B electric toothbrushes for years. I can't tell you how many refills we have used. These clean well and are gentle to the gums.

Toothbrush4
Not much to say as far as the product is concerned I have been using my Oral-B for years.
But Amazon doubled my order and charged me shipping; for one set, when it was a "free shipping" item and yes I met the requirement for "free Shipping". I even called and talked to a customer service rep. He said he would look into it and back to me. Never heard back from Amazon rep.
But if you have an Oral-B it's pretty much your only option.

Works fine.4
These replacement brush heads seem to work fine. Very similar to past items. Arrived as advertised.
I'm curious about the more advanced versions which claim to surround each tooth and provide a flossing action, but didn't get them this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment