Oral B Oral B Professional Care

Oral B Triumph

Oral B Advance Power

Oral B Refills

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Oral-B Dual Clean Replacement Brush Head (3 ct.)

Product Description
A package of 3 brushheads that are specifically designed for the Oral-B DualAction toothbrush

Customer Reviews

Excellent Job of Cleaning Teeth and Gum Line5
I (and my dentist and periodondist) love the way the Oral-B Dual Clean Brush Head cleans my teeth and all along the gum line. I've used this product for several years and intend to continue with it forever. Nothing beats this particular brush head. The dental hygienists are always pleased with the excellent condition of my teeth and gums. I thank the Oral-B Dual Clean Brush Heads for that.

Tongue Mangler !1
I've used the small round Oral B brushes for many years with no problems. The Dual Action / Dual Clean is another matter. It started out working alright, although like many others I found the brush head to be a bit too large. One day while brushing, the brush severely pinched my tongue causing it to bleed. Upon close inspection, the lower oblong brush seemed loose with a substantial gap between it and the brush housing. I suspect that over time friction wears away at the internal parts leading to looseness.

I was not happy about the experience and sent the defective brush to Procter & Gamble for evaluation. I was quite surprised when they replied that no manufacturing defect was present, despite being informed of the loose lower brush. They could provide no explanation as to how the injury occurred and would not provide any contact information for me to escalate the issue. If this is P&G's attitude towards product safety, I will avoid purchasing any of their products in the future.

Great toothbrush5
Bought this brush after doing quite a bit of research. Several other people in my family had and loved it. Best brush for the money in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment