Oral B Oral B Professional Care

Oral B Triumph

Oral B Advance Power

Oral B Refills

Monday, February 2, 2009

Oral-B Vitality Sonic Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush

Product Description
Oral B Vitality Sonic for a healthy mouth that shows in your smile. Offers advanced sonic technology that removes stains for whiter teeth. Helps prevent gum disease, the leading cause of tooth loss. Oral B Sonic Brushhead with patented criss-cross bristles are angled to thoroughly clean teeth and stimulate gums. Replace brushhheads every 3 months, when bristles are worn or when color on Indictor bristles has faded half way down the bristles. Oral B, the brand more dentists use themselves worldwide.

Customer Reviews
Good product
Purchased this for my Mother and I already had been using for about a month. Product arrived on time and she loves it. Brush gets all the way to back molars and cleans them well. Pulse interruption lets you no when you have brushed enough. I try to use morning and evening. No problems and would recommend to a friend.

good for the price
It has been my first sonic toothbrush, so I might not be the most knowledgeable person in this area, but here we go.

For me it doesn't seem to do much, just vibrates with moderate power.
However, battery and everything else is working great

I won't pay more than $10 for this
Go to your local CVS or another drug store and look at the
other electric toothbrushes. They are under $8, $7, and this
includes a charger. A new type of charger. That's it.
I was looking for the metal contacts from the charger to the
bottom of the Oral B.
But the main reason I wanted this is good sonic power.
Didn't get it here. Chose the Sonicare Xtreme and satisfied with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment