Oral B Oral B Professional Care

Oral B Triumph

Oral B Advance Power

Oral B Refills

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Oral-B Vitality Sonic Power Electric Toothbrush

Product Description
Oral-B Vitality Sonic provides effective cleaning with the high frequency side to side action of sonic technology while offering a brushhead and brushing technique similar to a manual brush.

Customer Reviews

A Great Product that Works!5
I bought this product over a week ago. I had been without an electric toothbrush for a couple of months since my old old old Sonicare charger died. I couldn't afford to buy another expensive toothbrush so I went for a Vitality. I was skeptical at first but once I started using it, I notice my plague has been reduced drastically... something I couldn't have done by hand brushing. I have been very impressed and happy with this product. In terms of replacement tips, they are readily available at Target and Amazon. They are cheaper than the circular or dual action tips. They are most definitely

No comments:

Post a Comment