Oral B Oral B Professional Care

Oral B Triumph

Oral B Advance Power

Oral B Refills

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Oral-B-Professional Care 7400 Toothbrush, 1ct

Product Description
The Oral-B ProfessionalCare® 7000 Series features the most advanced power toothbrush we ever created - the only one to combine a compact round brushhead with a unique pulsing 3D action to help prevent and even reverse gum disease. The combination of high speed pulsations and the oscillating rotating technology pioneered by Oral-B has been shown to reduce plaque and gingivitis more effectively than a manual toothbrush.

Customer Reviews

EXCELLENT!5
I'VE BEEN USING BRAUN ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSHES SINCE THEY FIRST APPEARED ON THE MARKET. STILL, I WAS SURPRISED AND DELIGHTED TO FIND HOW IMPROVED THIS MODEL IS COMPARED TO PREVIOUS ONES. BETTER IN EVERY WAY.

good4
it's a good product, but loud. You can say goodbye to quietly brushing your teeth.

The Best Ever5
I had an Oral-B electric toothbrush for almost 12 years before it stopped working. To say the least getting 12 years out of a $75.00 item that is used twice daily is pretty remarkable. So I bought my second Oral-B Professional Care 7400 at almost half the price of my first one and it is twice the performance and leaves my teeth smooth, clean and my gums are treated gently, not bleeding or irritated. I HIGHLY recommend this product. And this SELLER is great too...

No comments:

Post a Comment