Oral B Oral B Professional Care

Oral B Triumph

Oral B Advance Power

Oral B Refills

Monday, February 2, 2009

Oral B Professional Care 7400

Product Description
The new Oral-B ProfessionalCare 7400 is the most advanced oral care system inspired by dental professionals for ultimate cleaning, superior whitening, and healthy teeth and gums. It is the toothbrush system with unique 3D Excel technology: 40,000 in-and-out pulsations per minute gently loosen plaque, and 8,800 side-to-side oscillations sweep plaque away to help keep your mouth at its healthiest.

Customer Reviews
Orab B 7400
I had an older Oral B electric toothbrush that died on me, so this was the replacement I got. It did take a little while to get used to (especially if you have sensitive teeth). However, I love the little buzz it gives off every 30 seconds for a total of 2 minutes. That way you know you brushing each quadrant properly. I also like that it gives you a signal if you are brushing too hard. Overall, a great product for the price. I originally found it at Target, but then I searched Amazon and found it for $16.99 cheaper (that included the shipping fee) and I didn't have to pay sales tax!

No comments:

Post a Comment